Advisory consulting is offered "on shore" only. Our highly experienced, well qualified senior staff - including principals - assist clients with critical Process and Technology related issues
Process Improvement and Functional Analysis
- Processes are analyzed in conjunction with supporting IT applications
- Identification of new processes/required modification to existing processes
- High level functional requirements for associated IT applications
- Determine if your complete IT Infrastructure, or a specific part of it, is consistent with your strategic goals
- Assess software development process and organization
- Provide "another set of experienced eyes" to validate the outputs of a phase, e.g. technical architecture, in the software development life cycle,
- Create objectives, requirements matrix and weightage criteria for evaluation
- Attend presentations and interview vendors
- Provide recommendation with pros and cons
- Assess client's competitive strengths and product lines. Recommendations of services that can be offered to minimize cannibalization of existing services.
- Identification of potential offshore Business Processing services that the client could use to significantly expand market share
- Evaluation of current development methodologies for suitability in an offshore environment.
- Development of an economic model to demonstrate the benefit of an offshore presence.
- Development of capabilities required in potential offshore strategic partner(s)/acquisition target(s).
- Incubation of offshore facility for clients who may want to create a captive offshore facility - i.e. Build Operate Transfer (B.O.T.)